iCaption 2.3.0 has recently been released, adding new features requested by the users.
- The Preview is now combined with Play/Pause, which is toggled with the Command + P shortcut.
- Added the ability to add subtitles on the fly while the video is playing, using the ‘[‘ and ‘]‘ keys in combination with Command for the new subtitle’s start and end times respectively.
- Added trackpad support for the changing the timeline scope.
- Two-finger horizontal swipe while the pointer is in the time line will move the scope one minute forward or backward.
- The pinch/stretch gesture while the pointer is in the time line will zoom in and out of the scope.
- Updated the documentation.