Another follow-up on the 2.x series includes mostly bug fixes, a more flexible timeline size and online translation search capabilities from allsubs.org.
- Added the ability to adjust the height of the subtitle timeline, taking further advantage of the multi-resolution waveform visualization algorithm, and allowing for finer-grained study of the audio track.
- Added a feature to search for translations of the currently loaded media.
- Fixed a sandbox connection denied issue after selecting a video, which may have occurred for users who have dictation input enabled in Mountain Lion, causing iCaption to not be able to load reference videos.
- Fixed a bug (from 2.0.0) with Adjust All Subtitles where the durations were incorrect.
- Fixed a bug (from 2.0.0) with automatic subtitle duration was not automatically setting the same duration that it was reporting.
- Fixed a bug when the subtitles list is filtered by a search, and clicking on a subtitle will show a preview from the unfiltered list.