Have you ever wondered what you ate made you feel so bad? Foods and Moods is an application that helps you track just that. It is aimed primarily towards people trying to track which foods may trigger their digestive problems. It does this by keeping two logs: a log of the foods you eat and a log of your moods. This provides you with a searchable history using keywords or “tags”, so you may see for yourself if there is any relationship beween the two.
*Note that this application doesn’t attempt to do any medical or nutritional analysis; it is for logging and history purposes, and you should see a physician if you have ongoing digestive problems.
- Log your meals
- Log your moods
- Tag your meals for easy search
- Search your meals or moods
- Sorting of your meals or moods
- Rating of your moods
- Summary view
- Print and export to PDF support, so you may show your doctor or dietician.
In order to run Foods and Moods, your Mac computer must meet the following requirements:
- Intel-based Mac with OSX 10.7 (Lion)
- 1 GB Memory
- 5 MB Free hard disk space