– Added an average (mean) percentage column to the data table
– Added a line graph showing relative drops in body fat percentage, weight and BMI.
– Added the ability to modify the date that a measurement was taken in the data table (after the fact), in case you are adding backlogged information.
– Improved number formatting, alignment and spacing in the user interface.
– Updated multi resolution application icon for hi-res displays.
– Updated graphics and documentation.
iBodyFat is an application which calculates your body fat percentage and keeps a log of your results. Two different calculations are presented for each measurement made. The body fat percentage formulas used by iBodyFat are girth body fat calculations invented by the U.S. Navy, and professional body builder and writer Hugo Rivera.
For taking girth body fat measurements, no special equipment is needed; all that is required is a vinyl tape measure. Girth is not as accurate as skin fold techniques using body fat calipers, but there has been claim of +/- 3% accuracy. However there is chance it can be wrong because you can only tell so much by circumference.
– Get two body fat percentage ratings for each measurement.
– Tracks all of your measurements by date.
– Also tracks your Body Mass Index.
– Multi-user support.
– Fully documented.
– Designed so future versions of the application may have more formulas and body fat measurement methods.
In order to run iBodyFat, your Mac computer must meet the following requirements: